Council Rates

If you are having rates problems you should talk to your local council.
Failure to pay your rates can have serious consequences and can lead to the sale of your home.

If you are facing legal action for non payment of rates you should seek advice immediately.

Contact your local Community Legal Centre, phone Law Access or contact your nearest financial counselling service.

Lismore City Council

Ballina Shire Council

Byron Shire Council

Richmond Valley Council

Clarence Valley Council

Tweed Shire Council